Sunday, October 10, 2010

Recent news : Child Abuse.

Something that really scares me.

Does humanity still exist in our society?
I ask myself repeatedly. As I flip through the newspaper ,cases of child abuse are all over the pages.
To my disbelief, the victims can be as young as three years old.
I ask again, ”These children are supposed to be our precious jewel aren’t they?”
So, why in the world they are being treated this way? No one really knows. Though most people will not believe that parents can abuse their own children, it is a problem that is faced by many young children irrespective to class, race, gender and country. This social defect leads abused child to grow up having personality disorder. Their future altogether turns to be a rough road.

What can be worst? Take a look at this article. [http://www.koat.com/r/24850075/detail.html ].It reads a child was found covered in dried feces. I was speechless when I come across with this article. I am sure all of us would be mad at this mother who did such an inhuman act to her own blood and flesh.

However, what is more important now is not to condemn the child’s parents. We should stop the blame game. I truly believe together we can make a difference in preventing child abuse. Please don’t let them be hurt. Keep them safe. Stop child abuse if you care.


~Angeline~

No comments: