Saturday, November 01, 2008

Passing the Torch

Dear all,

A couple of weeks ago, GYS had their 3rd AGM and the new board has been formed. I am personally very happy to pass on the torch to Chuah Sim Mei, the new director of GYS 09.
I know that she'll do a good job leading the team.
She has the same surname as Choi Kian You(Dir 07) and me..ahaha..the chai legacy rules!

It s been a really good experience leading such a big project, one that i ll never forget. Here, i d like to thank everyone, especially to my Deputy I, Firdaus Husni for being my rock. She s now the Ex-Officio for GYS 09 and i m glad she ll be there to overlook the whole project.

Although I m no longer the director, GYS will always be close to my heart. It s a growing baby and I d like to see it grow steadily and maturedly as time goes by.

To the OC of GYS 09, all the best to u! Make me proud yeah! will see u guys soon!

From the Old hag of 08,
Christine Chai
wow..now i can say this...
EX-DIRECTOR

2 comments:

ckyou said...

I have to also say that I am damn (oopps) of each and everyone of you, not because the new director shares the same surname as mine, but rather the hardship you have gone thru in not only making it a success but rather making sure that this baby of ours will grow in the right direction and at a (maybe) slow but steady rate...

Come one Gambateh

WWP said...

hey, when is the GYS 2009???
I'M INTERESTED ON IT LAH.....